Assistant CleanTech - Night Shift
Greener Method headquartered in Farmington Hills, MI is on a mission to provide clean, safe environments without resorting to harmful chemicals. Are you ready to join us in this eco-conscious journey?
We seek a full-time, night-shift Assistant CleanTech who is helpful and a contributing individual who enjoys a team-driven environment. Are you an accommodating individual who enjoys a team-driven environment? Are you proactive working alone as well as good at figuring things out yourself? Do you function best in a process driven workplace where completing all steps of work is important?
This position offers a quality driven role that will inspire and reward a thorough and methodical individual like you!
If you're passionate about personal growth and development, embracing challenges and spotting opportunities, we seek a person who will assist a Lead CleanTech with the following:
- Cultivate relationships with our customers, ensuring they receive the care they need with our services.
- Execute all scheduled cleaning or water restoration tasks in our customers' residential or commercial premises.
- Enlighten our customers about the science behind our eco-friendly cleaning techniques and products.
- Maintain our company's equipment, vehicles, and facilities in top-notch condition.
- Collaborate with team members to promote our brand as a key community resource, generate sales leads, and contribute to our marketing campaigns (email, social media, etc.).
- Attend relevant local educational classes, seminars, and meetings for continuous learning and growth.
Typical hours vary from 6pm-6am, Monday through Friday. Some evenings, weekends, or holidays might be necessary during periods of unusual operations. Benefits after 90 days. Residents of the Detroit Metro area only - sorry, no relocation packages available.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter. Tell us why you're a great fit for this role and what excites you about joining Greener Method to email@example.com